- A Local Project shall be one with its site located within Hong Kong and with its construction works (including but not limited to reclamation, site formation, foundation, superstructure, other structural works, E&M works, etc., but excluding site establishment works) commenced on site before 30 June 2021.
- Only the main applicant can submit a Project for competition under the Project Category. Co-applicants contributing to the same Project must be mentioned in the same application.
- Projects with the same project location or contract number within the same construction period are regarded as the same project.
- Local Organisation shall be a Government or statutory organisation or a company registered in Hong Kong under the Companies Ordinance.
- Company applicants in the Organisation Category shall submit their Business Registration for validation.
- Start-up Company shall be registered in Hong Kong under the Companies Ordinance for not more than four years as of the date of the application deadline.
- The participating organisation must have been operating for at least three years and meet at least one of the following requirements to enter the Contractor Category A:
- Completed a project with a contract value exceeding HKD 300 million not more than three years as of the date of the application deadline
- Being an approved contractor for public works (any category of Group C)
Entry requirements of each category is included in the online application form.